Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Gift in a Bottle



A few months ago, I sorted out my things since they were already piling up and so messy. Rummaging upon boxes and drawers I happened to found this necklace and said to myself “ah! Those were good memories and bad ones too. I have learned a lot from it.”


I'll give you  a short history, it might be boring but I will tell you anyway.


This necklace, I received this last April 26, 2008 as a birthday present from the person I truly love. I always wear this since then, treasuring it. Though I know this is some kind of cheap accessory, I still keep this because this is special. 5 years later, that person broke my heart. 5 years of love, friendship and trust was gone. But then I already got over it and moved on.

But then since I’m clearing out my space and sort things I don’t really need, this one has to go. Well I can’t give this to someone else, it’s not that gift worthy after all but I can’t throw this away. So a not so original idea pops in my mind. Put this in a bottle with a short message and let it float in the Pacific Ocean. (Sounds familiar? XD)

I hope I won't cause a pollution once I throw this in the water XD

I’m not being emotional doing this, honestly I am so excited. What will happen after this? Who will find this? Will it takes forever? Will this be found in other countries? In Hawaii? In Polynesia? In Chile? Will this might be eaten by a large whale, or caught by a fisherman? And if you’re happen  to be that person I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!


P.S. on the message I wrote my blog site just in case he/she is interested to find me. >_< 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

There's an Endless Sky Just Above Your Head Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design