Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Year 30: Having the Glitch in Life


I made it! I made it to 30 years without any major damage, yehey.
Kidding aside, being 30 is a bit worrying. Well if you're me, single and still don’t know what to do in life. I'm not unemployed, my salary though is enough to pay the bills, go out to travel, have some social life and save few hundreds to my bank account, LOL. 

I'm worrying about the future (well who doesn’t right?) I'm single, with no interesting guy around, good enough to be the father of my kids. When I was in college I wish that I can get married at the age of 25-27, so before 30 I already have my first child, but unfortunately that didn’t happen. And now I am thinking I will be alone forever and becomes a Tita that will lavish my nephews and nieces with gifts and pasalubongs from the solo trips I made. *crying face*

On a lighter note, I think I'm not ready for it yet, you know the pregnancy and then give birth, talk about all the pain, the mood swings and, ugh!, the injections. And then the responsibility of a parent, I don’t think I can do what my Mom did before, a working Mom, I always think I don’t have time for myself now, what more if I have a kid. Because becoming a mother is a full time job without all the day offs and holidays. And sometimes the husband doesn’t pay you enough. XD

OK, it’s not really what I want right now. I have this to do list / priority list and having a family is like in number 6. I still have things to do, like learning to bake, how to drive, travel to Japan, looking for a higher paying job, watch all the concert of Arashi and ONE OK ROCK. 

Generally I am happy, I really am, of course you can’t escape a few problems in work, in life as long as I'm healthy, I can go places every now and then and see the beauty the God has made, I can do climbing and feeling like a mountaineer with my hiking shoes. I can watch my favorite show on a lazy weekend. I still think I'm not that loser, with all those my age already building their family life, I'm here wondering what to watch next weekend, or what place I could scratch on my travel map. After all, as the saying goes, age is just a number. You doesn't need to be 30 or 50 just to get what you're dreaming of now.







P.S. GOD, please can you give Nino to me na? I'm willing to re-populate Japan, and I promise I’ll be a good wife and mother. As long as it’s Ninomiya Kazunari. LOL
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

There's an Endless Sky Just Above Your Head Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design