Monday, May 20, 2013

Busy With Life


It’s been a while since my last post. I've been so much busy with my Birthday Celebrations, yes with an “S” with Family Friends and Office mates  Also had some “ME” time pampering myself, I have finally dyed my hair Mahogany Red,  my first one, a brownish red that can be seen when it hits by light. It was so KAWAII!! (like a Japanese school girl). Went to our company outing in Laiya, the beach is so white! And for the first time I finished running one lap of the track field in Marikina Sports Complex! When I started to run last year, I was like 2 meter-run but I breathe like a Dog, It’s like an achievement! I already finished 2 books this month, a frustrating yet hard-to-put-down-and-read-next-day story of Cecilia Ahern’s Where Rainbow Ends. And a classical My Fair Lady type story of Bridie Clark’s Overnight Socialite. Also I’m getting this whole new environment thing. Meeting new people, seeing new things, doing a new routine that’s making me so busy 8-hours a day. Yes I may not have a perfect life, no Gazillion in my bank account, have crazy friends, a short temper, a weird body type, sometimes mean and sometimes a bitch. But this makes me who I am today and I’m not pushing myself to please everyone. Because in the end it’s not about WHEN you finished but HOW you finished. So go on and live, you don’t know how much time left.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

There's an Endless Sky Just Above Your Head Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design