Monday, July 8, 2013

In Love

Im inlove with the person named Kazunari Ninomiya, some might know him, a member of Arashi, one of the most popular band from Japan. An Idol who already debuted in Clint Eastwood’s movie Letters from Iwo Jima. A song writer, a TV and Radio host, an actor, a magician, a brat (LOL). He also play the piano and the guitar. A talented 30 year old guy who looked like 17 (does he already found the Fountain of Youth?)

There are no words on how to express what I feel now but he really makes my day. He’s my stress reliever, a puzzle piece to complete my day and my inspiration to continue studying my Nihongo.

Oh how I wish he doesn't  get married first before I do. :)









 







sometimes being dorky gives spice on a variety show 
magician
Nino playing the guitar
in his piano singing Sore wa Yappari kimi Deshita






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

There's an Endless Sky Just Above Your Head Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design