Friday, August 23, 2013

Bad Dream



BAD DREAM!!!


Well I really don’t consider it as bad one, though of all people why him? I was so sure I'm thinking about Nino last night. And some says that whoever/ whatever you’re thinking before you went to sleep, possibly that it will come to your dreams. So why him?




Ok if you are asking who it is, well it’s my ex-bf, funny that I am blogging about this. My dream is about work so I’m not going to tell the whole details. It is just sooo weird it has to be him. Honestly I’m not thinking about him. Was so occupied with Arashi now especially MyLoves Ninomiya Kazunari LOL!



Anyway I’m not really minding it. And I’m sure Nino will come to my dreams tonight. Say this 1000x and it will come true! Bwahahahahahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

There's an Endless Sky Just Above Your Head Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design